Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking puzzle

Get your car out of the parking garage

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests

Hey, that was fun...

Am I mistaken, or is there only one level?
    ^ how to brag 'I found it' without making it too obvious

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

An excellent problem for solving with recursion. Lately, I've been using recursive algorithms in my code more and more.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
        An excellent problem for solving with recursion. Lately, I've been using recursive algorithms in my code more and more.
        The people who come along behind you to do maintanance will LOVE you for that.
        Chuck
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

OK, I'm going to pretend I did not even try.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I did not try. Honest.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
              The people who come along behind you to do maintanance will LOVE you for that.
              Chuck
              I always comment my code well. But I pity the amateur fool who tries to code in my shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                I did not try. Honest.
                And we believe you. Honest.

Comment

hmm, hmm, hmm,

right, left, up, right, left , down, left, down, up, right , left

or was the third right a down?
                  "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Took a while but I got it. I really like these kinds of puzzles/mind games.
                    Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                    MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                    Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                    Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Cool game, thanks SitFlyer.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The trick is to find the path backwards from the end first.
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Like I said, recursion.

Comment

Riiiight... that thing
                            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

My brain crashed a few times with a stack overflow error, but I got it eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X