Hunting Unlimited 3 in Surround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Unlimited 3 in Surround

This one can be set for Surround right from the options menu. The FOV is a bit off but this is a hunting game ... you don’t exactly run and jump to avoid obstacles. The game is using Prism3D engine. You can activate the console in the game by editing config.cfg in "My Documents/Hunting Unlimited 3/". Change the uset g_console from "0" to "1". I couldn’t find anything on the FOV in the cfg file and the usual console commands don’t work. New ideas welcome

Here is some screens

2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

In the Console type in;
    g_set_fov 95

Now you can play this game with perfect FOV.

I've updated the screenshots on my first thread
    Last edited by RUS007; 7 September 2004, 06:06.
    2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

Thanks for update, RUS007!

Comment

Thanks Mikko ... i was starting to think no one pays attention to my posts here.

Comment

Note: The FOV command will not work for previous versions of Hunting Unlimited, but they can still be played in Surround with a zoomed in view.
          Last edited by RUS007; 7 September 2004, 17:21.

Comment

Working...
          X