Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral of the story

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:

Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Ashley said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" Very good, said the teacher.

Next little Sarah raised her hand and said, "Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't count your chickens until they're hatched." That was a fine story Sarah.

Michael, do you have a story to share? Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my Aunt Karen. Aunt Karen was a flight engineer in the Iraq Invasion and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troups.
    She killed seventy of them with the machine gun until she ran out of bullets, then she killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then she killed the last ten with her bare hands." Good heavens, said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?" "Stay the fu ck away from Aunt Karen when she's been drinking."

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

LOL

<Noo doot aboot it.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

hahaha funny...

but it is just a variation of Little Jonny and his uncle... need to look for the original... i think the punchline was better
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

ROFL!!!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Even my wife got a kick out of that one!
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

*huf* *huf* cant *huf* *huf* stop *huf* laughing *huf**huf*
                -We stop learning when We die, and some
                people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
                Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
                - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
                - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

LOL

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

That is awesome! ROTFL
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                      X