Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight sim fan wet dream?

What do you all think?

TrackIR adds depth to the PC gaming experience by enabling players to take control of the in-game view.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I have it ... once you get the hang of it ... it works a treat !
    My Systems :
    Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
    480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
    Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

awesome, where did you got hold of it in the UK paddywak?
      is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
      Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Hmmmm, would it work with Fighter Ace? Been a while I did that.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

@ borat ... ... here ...

I didn't buy it on line thought ... I phoned them.

@ Umfriend ... list of games here ...
          TrackIR adds depth to the PC gaming experience by enabling players to take control of the in-game view.
          My Systems :
          Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

Comment

But if you move your head to face away from the screen, don't you have to strain your eyes to look toward the game?
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

kinda ... but not as bad as you might think.
              Once you get the hang of it ... it's ok.
              My Systems :

Comment

now if you had VR goggles and this thing mounted on the wall in front of you, I could see it working great
                We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Damn ... why does the better one have to be blue ... i got nothing blue on my desk.
                  2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

hehe looks quite cool. What happens when you sneeze?
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                    X