What can I say?............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I say?............

For those who already have children past this age, this is hilarious.
    For those who have children at this age, this is not funny.
    For those who have children nearing this age, this is a warning.
    For those who have not yet had children, this is a form of birth control!

The following came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas: "Things I've learned from my Children (honest & no kidding):"

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 3 bedroom house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on a nylon duster and then run over it with roller skates / blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman
    cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a large room.

5. You should not throw balls up when the ceiling fan is on, using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before
    you get a hit. A ceiling fan can then hit a ball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a ball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain bits of Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jelly you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jelly.

15. VCR's do not eject toasted sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving and very expensive to remove.

18. You probably do not want to know what that smell really is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The average response time for the fire brigade is about 20 minutes.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. The mind of a 6-year old is a wonderful and amazing thing.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.
    Lawrence

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.
    This would be true if I wasn't at work.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I just hope it is not releasing chlorine gas.. which would be bad
      Bleach and certain other cleaning agents will release chlorine gas, which would be usefull, if you are attempting to go blind, or just kill off your lungs
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

LOL @ the list...I have a 6 and a 2yr old...I'm worried

LOL @ murcers who, true to the state of being a murcer, immediately start discussing the chemistry of the gas
        FT.

Comment

Actually, I can really relate to this.

So far this week, Adam, my (nearly) 2 year old has:

1. Been found dipping his toothbrush in the toilet while brushing his teeth
          2. Been found with Sudocream all over his face
          3. Been found sitting on the kitchen floor in front of an open fridge peeling the tops off yoghurt pots.
          4. Been found with poo all over his cot (and yes we can afford nappies!)
          5. I don't even want to think about 5.

Only 4 weeks until he is 2, but I have to wonder what state he'll be in if he makes it!
          FT.

Comment

Number 12 isnt true
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
              Number 12 isnt true
              He knows because he tried it on Technoid Junior's lips
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I know it since I have glued my fingers togheter or to other stuff, and after it has dried it goes off
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                  I know it since I have glued my fingers togheter or to other stuff, and after it has dried it goes off
                  Oh it's true alright... your fingers perspire, fine funiture does not

I can SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO add many more to this list.

First would be, don't get upset with your children when they have been caught melting crayons with matches/lighters... well yes they shouldn't, but you also shouldn't show them how to make gunpower at the same age.

I wasn't allowed to have that 250n1 chemistry set as a child because my father had them as a child

Crystal Drano and aluminum foil put in a glass jar filed with water, sealed and shook makes for one heck of a loud bang... with eye blinding shrapnal.

Do not scrape out plastic caps (cap gun) contact explosive into a pile and smack with a hammer, especially while hiding your activity under a train set,

The above will also dislocate shoulders

Do not show you kid howto make a Polish Cannon at 8 years of age and leave them home unattended

Flamming tennis balls do catch the neighbors bushes on fire... even 6 houses down

Cats really don't like firecrackers

Don't tell your children what elemental Sodium or Potassium will do if mixed with water when you have a lot at home and then say, "Don't touch!", then leave

Dont't tell them powered AL is what makes that BIG BANG in fireworks and leave the garage unattended for long... especially when you have and done all the above

I could go on, but will leave it at that
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X