Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money
    Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’
    But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation
    Garbage, I turn like doorknobs
    Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever
    However, I stay coochied down to the socks
    Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.
    Here's the rest http://www.bizbag.com/Misc%20article...Translated.htm

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

I don't know what to be shocked about more. The fact that he did so well or that there was an ebonics competition.

Comment

Yo yo yo!

Ebonics is so much more efficient than regular speaking, of course it's a little hard to decode the first time you read it.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

WOW
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Ebonics is so much more efficient than regular speaking, of course it's a little hard to decode the first time you read it.
          And a bit harder even the second time.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Re: Yo yo yo!

Originally posted by ZokesPro
            Ebonics is so much more efficient than regular speaking
            That's because the people using it have a very limited range of things they talk about.
            Last edited by KvHagedorn; 19 August 2004, 08:36.

Comment

Working...
            X