• Netscape 7.2 out

Still lives on just.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

i thought netscape was dead lol...

Comment

It is dead. It just forgot to fall over. Kinda like Keith Richards
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I still use it, 7.02.

I never fail to hate IE and I like the mail client far better than OE (especially since NS supports multiple POP3 accounts other than with them stupid profiles).

What I'd REALLY like though is to be able to use Lotus Notes and have single databases for each account I have. Then I'd move to Opera I guess for surfing.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

OE also supports multiple POP3 accounts without needing to change profiles. Just create some rules as to where you want what be put.

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
            It is dead. It just forgot to fall over. Kinda like Keith Richards
            so true
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I know that kurt, but for on ereason or anutoher, I hate OE as well. SO much even that I did not consider goign to it even though it had support for multiple pop3 when NS still had not.

With all them secuirty issues I don't mind I did not actually, I am lousy at keeping my PC clean (although so far it always has been).
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                I still use it, 7.02.

I never fail to hate IE and I like the mail client far better than OE (especially since NS supports multiple POP3 accounts other than with them stupid profiles).

What I'd REALLY like though is to be able to use Lotus Notes and have single databases for each account I have. Then I'd move to Opera I guess for surfing.
                You LIKE Lotus Notes?????

Comment

ROFL@agallag and Kooldino

my last time using lotus products was back in the win 3.1 days with Ami Pro 3.0

Comment

Yeah I thought Lotus Notes was dead LOL

Regards,
                    Elie

Comment

I like lotus notes better than that microsoft exchange crap. Lotus is useful in engineering for its databases

Comment

Ditto that. LoNo is now mainly used by me as a mail client, but it can do so much more.

As a mail client, yeah, I do like it. Fast search, sorting, archiving etc. I just wish I could have a LoNo desktop with a database for each pop3 account that I have (ok, only 2, but I'd have shitloads more if I could get LoNo to deal with that )

Why? What's wrong with LN?

Chrono, not the same thing at all, no comparison. OE did not even exist at that time, not for a long while.

Comment

Working...
                        X