Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on this DVD burner?

Hey all,
    It's a no-name company, but for $40, I was thinking about it.

Shop office supplies, furniture & technology at Office Depot. For paper, ink, toner & more, find trusted brands at everyday low prices.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Link doesn't work.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I just refreshed and it fixed it.
      chuck
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

looks like the price has gone up unless I'm looking at another burner.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Link still doesn't work. It's somehow referencing your session.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Shop office supplies, furniture & technology at Office Depot. For paper, ink, toner & more, find trusted brands at everyday low prices.

Fixed the link with "cookie=no"

Comment

Here's the specs:

This website is for sale! microadvantage.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, microadvantage.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Here is an interesting thread on the drive.

BTW, be sure and read the entire thread.
                Last edited by Helevitia; 17 August 2004, 12:17.
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Looks like a mediatek chipset on it; so it's very much in the cheap & cheerful section.l
                  MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

Hmm, Office Max doesn't like linking. It's Item 20731380

It's $90 right now, plus $50 rebate. So $40.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                    X