Romania: Bronze
    USA: Silver
    Japan: Gold
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Please put a warning next time.

Comment

???

Comment

The competition hadn't been shown yet, in fact it's still not even over playing right now. So, I would ask for either a spoiler warning or a more descriptive title (for example: "Olympic Gymnastics History...").

Comment

huh?

Comment

I think he means his TV feed is on replay and not live.

so spoiler warnings guys
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

lol ya...

these results really shocked me. I would have never guess US gets so high up in the list (congrats!) China not in the list at all. I watched the whole game, and personally, I was very disappointed with their performance. Probably they were emotionally not ready or something. They just keep making mistakes...

Same goes for men 3m sync diving. China had really nice dives for the first 4 (especially the 3rd iirc), but wow, biggest mistake I have ever seen on the last one. That dive even got disqualified because they didn't do all the moves. That said, congrats to the Greek for winning that event! Their first gold. Greek is doing really well this year. First Euro, then olympics, and now their first gold for diving.

edit: oh ya, the 100m breaststroke for women was shocking lol. I never expect China gets a gold in swimming of any sort. It was funny, the camera kept filming the middle lanes (dominated by the strong teams like US/asut), but at lane 8 suddenly this happens lol
              Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 16 August 2004, 20:48.

Comment

Until someone grows a tail and invents the beaverstroke, the breaststroke will remain my favorite swimming event.

Comment

Err.. I've seen it live on local TV.
                  "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Yes, I also saw it, I think it even was in replay (23.00 CET)...

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                      I think he means his TV feed is on replay and not live.

so spoiler warnings guys
                      meaning bsdgeek saw it on replay, not live

Originally posted by TransformX
                      Err.. I've seen it live on local TV.
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X