Seamless Display...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seamless Display...

Saw this on Toms Hardware's SIGGRAPH coverage, thought it was pretty cool...

link
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Hmm very interesting. I can think of a few other applications for that... I'll have to contact them on Monday

Comment

Is it aimed for some sort of triplehead pivot (portrait) mode or is it for dualhead cards only?
      IMO, the aspect ratio seems quite odd, if its meant to be used with Parhelia.

Comment

I know it doesn't mean anything, but that wallpaper looks a lot like the Parhelia fish demo, doesn't it?
        Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbit
          I know it doesn't mean anything, but that wallpaper looks a lot like the Parhelia fish demo, doesn't it?
          because it is?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, that could be why
            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

If they can do custom dual monitor units it would be very interesting... for what I'm thinking of nobody uses triple head.

Comment

not sure how much it costs though.. compared to say a 3 x Viewsonic VP201b and their multi-monitor stand?
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
                X