Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSP 5 - Is grouping sound overlays possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSP 5 - Is grouping sound overlays possible?

After adding a sound overlay to 'cover up' poor sound from 'Slow Motion'.
    I then 'Group' the sound overlay to the relevant adjacent video clip, making sure it is highlighted and selected.

But alas, - when I then trim preceeding clips from the edit. The overlay clips do not move with the rest of the movie (especially irratating when deleting empty time slots!!!).

In MSP 5 - Is grouping sound overlays possible?

If not, is it possible with MSP 6 ?

Thanks in advance.

------------------

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Did you try splitting the audio and putting your new audio onthe same bus as the video?
      eg. video on Va , split the clip , cut the audio , add new audio to Aa
      Am I reading the question correctly?
      smitty

Comment

Hi Smitty - Yes you are reading the question correctly, thanks for helpful reply.
        1 ) I did not realise I could split the audio, thank googness for that. I'll have to look into how its done. That will solve most of the problems.
        2) But I would also still like to move audio (and possibly video)overlay tracks, with the rest of the clips, when I delete an empty time slot for instance. And although I use 'Group', MSP5 does not seem to attach audio overlay tracks properly, which I find VERY odd!
        Has anyone else noticed this, or have a way around it please?
        Because using 2 or 3 audio overlays creates great atmosphere to a film.

------------------

Comment

Working...
        X