Welcome to the HIFI forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the HIFI forum!

Since a lot of MURCers like HIFI and home theater, we got Sasq to change the HTPC forum into the HTPC and HIFI forum. SO if you have any stereo, home theater, or general HIFI questions, post them here. You're pretty much garaunteed to get about half a dozen replies.

The only rule we (the mods) place on HIFI talk is this:

HIFI debate must be kept civilized.

The theories, scientific basis, and applied use behind what makes a HIFI system sound and look good differ from person to person. Please respect other people when you reply to them. Do not flame someone just because you disagree with them. You can reply to them, and state why you think they are incorrect, just do it civilized like.

If HIFI was cut and dry, there wouldn't be any arguing about it now would there

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Why do they label the loudness button as a "HiFi" switch in my Bimmer even though it simply attenuates the low and high frequencies? Even the marketeers don't know (or don't care) what "HiFi" is.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

So have you stopped drooling over those Martin Logan panels yet Jammy?

Luvin my Planarmedia's
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I heard some rumors about future Logan products, and they make me drool. The new Logans are going to be awesome ...

Jammrock
        Last edited by Jammrock; 10 August 2004, 20:15.

Comment

How about a WiFi forum?

nice tho Jammrock! Me/family are serious n00bs at HiFi

Comment

WiFi still falls under Gen H/S

Jammrock

Comment

Working...