Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
    14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
    7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
    1 to move it to the Lighting section
    2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
    7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
    5 to flame the spell checkers
    3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
    6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
    2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
    15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
    19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
    11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
    36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
    7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
    4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
    3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
    13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
    5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
    4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
    13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
    1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

This is from the same site as Brian's MS car thread, but I thought it rang enough truths to be worth posting
    FT.

You forgot the wise asses with too much money telling everyone that light bulbs are obsolete since they have something newer.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I forgot the wise asses who always add to a list
      FT.

Comment

You also forgot the 60 postwhores that respond to a lightbulb thread with the sole purpose of increasing their postcount...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

PWC++

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Comment

oh well ... he we go again... ... PWC++ conspiracy
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

It takes a whole gawddamn forum to change a light bulb! It takes many years of research to obtain the best results.

PWC
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

PWC++

Comment

You can't change a light "bulb" ... it has to change for itself.

Also ... its "lamp" ... you plant bulbs. (No, I'm not an industry professional but I play one on the forums. )
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

That was great! Thanks for sharing.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

How true.
                        --Insert something here--

Comment

1 to add that Feng Shui wise, it was not the oppotunate time to change too... *ahem*

J1NG

Comment

How many flies does it change to screw in a lightbulb?

<span style="color:#cccccc;">Two. How to get them into the lightbulb is another question.</span>

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Re: How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                              1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
                              So, does this mean Fat Tone has just replaced a light bulb ?
                              Congrats!

Jörg
                              pixar
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                              X