Am I who I think I am???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I who I think I am???

My gawd, where have I been all this time?? I've missed me so much! It's so great to see me again...

oh, wait, that's just me...

I had no idea all you guys would still be posting away in here, well actually I kinda had a gut feeling.

Who the hell is this guy, you're thinking?

Hands up who remembers me? (it's all about me now)
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Who in the hell are you???

Just kidding!
    I remember, I remember!! Glad your back.

I'm sure Liz will be glad to see you too, although she rarely posts anymore.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hey Zokes, glad to see you've kept that avatar on a retainer, surely she must be getting sore from all that bouncing by now, lol
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Hehe. N'ah, she still loves bouncing.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

So? Where've you been? What've you been up to? What, and who, have you done lately?

Love these prodigal son threads...
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I remember you name...
            (it's a start )

Welcome back!

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I remember!
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

same here.

mfg
                wulfman
                "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                "Lobsters?"
                "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Never heard of you. wb!
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

i am not sure i remeber who i am at this point.. but i think i remeber your avatar
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Hey Agent Welcome back. Although I clearly remember you, I never knew you were gone lol.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Welcome Back Agent

One less one the MIA list
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I remember you!

Comment

You know, I almost passed this thread over for the umpteenth time, then I saw the poster name and came in to say...

"Who the hell are you?!"

Welcome back.

J1NG

Comment

It's been a while since you were anything approaching 'regular'!

Welcome back Now get Lizzie a home and back here Modding.
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X