• Show
Clear All

• Yep

Yep
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

and ...

Comment

nah...

"And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

OK.

Comment

<oh yeah?
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yo!

Comment

ahsayewut
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

meh...
                Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Comment

DUDE!
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

what's going on here??
                        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

@bsdgeek, Yep!

Comment

Giddyup!
                            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

<does noone remember how to read hidden messages anymore?
                              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                              X