Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Consolidator plug-in for Premiere

Hi
    I have developed a plug-in for Premiere called The Consolidator. The Consolidator consolidated rendered preview files so that they cannot be lost by accident due to user error or system error. What the consolidator does is it analyzes the project you are working on and then converts your preview files into clips, renames them and moves them to a safe folder. The Consolidator then generates a new project that is identical to the project you consolidated, but with the addition of a new video track called Consolidate1 with the consolidated clips placed in it right above the areas that they represent. This way the new project has no more need for preview files. The project can then be edited further and after rendering can be Consolidated again if necessary.
    It is also advisable to use the Consolidator to consolidate the preview files you have to build for DV output as you may want to return to the project and make some small corrections. You can get more info and a demo download from www.premieretools.com

I hope you like it!

Cheers
    Fred
    singfred@cvhsa.com

------------------

Hi

The Consolidator 1.1 is now available for download.
    It is more integrated with Premiere and handles very large and complex projects with no problems.
    The final test project reached 2hr and 40min, with 12 layers, 400+ video clips, 100+ graphic elements,
    and all the Premiere and 3rd party filters, transitions +effects I could throw at it.

You can download it from our site
    www.premieretools.com

Enjoy!

Fred

Comment

AVI_IO which really is a very nice and needed tool and is used by 99% of videographers costs $25.00. This masterpiece costs $100.00.

Good luck to you, buddy, on your hard way!

------------------
      Anatoly Neverov
      Minsk, Belarus
      Anatoly Neverov
      Minsk, Belarus

Comment

Working...
      X