Gotta luv Sale Friday's at Frys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta luv Sale Friday's at Frys!

250 GB ATA 133 HDD (8 MB cache, FDB, <9.5 ms seek) ... $120 . A buddy called me this morning while he was shopping at Frys. Spotted this sale and gave me a buzz. There were six drives at the time and I got there an hour later and grabbed the last one. Those weekend sales are picked through my lunch on Friday so you got to be right on top of it. The deal was a "one per" but maybe I'll head down to the other Frys stores and see what I find. I'll be filling up disks like mad with all this video content.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

My buddy got me reading http://fatwallet.com/forums/categories.php?catid=18
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Picked up another sale HDD this morning. 120 GB ATA 100 7200 RPM 8 MB cache ... $47 after rebate or about $0.40/GB.

This time my buddy just happened to be in the same store at the same time as me (funny since it was 08h30 and we both don't work). Now it was my turn so I told him about the HDD I just grabbed and he walked over and picked one up himself. This could turn into a ritual.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I picked up a 250GB Onetouch Maxtor, External USB2 and Linksys NAS(network access storage) for $250 the other day. I was happy about that.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X