Adding a Mystique 220 to a Marvel G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Mystique 220 to a Marvel G400

What I am trying to accomplish is using the Mystique for the secondary or DVDMAX output instead of being stuck with the Marvel's TV/out.

Anyone have any luck trying this?
    Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

mystique for dvd-max? that's not going to happen.

What's wrong with the marvel's tv-out though?

Comment

The TV out is fine. The thing is I was looking to feed an RGB signal to my VPH-1031Q CRT PJ for big screen fun. Using the tv out results in nasty scan lines when you are projecting a 80+" diagonal picture.

Could this be accomplished with a G450 PCI card?
      Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

Comment

No.
        DVDMax need to have a dualhead card. Now if the PCI was the primary but then your gaming would suck more if it even worked.
        Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 29 July 2004, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by IM_Riktar
          The TV out is fine. The thing is I was looking to feed an RGB signal to my VPH-1031Q CRT PJ for big screen fun. Using the tv out results in nasty scan lines when you are projecting a 80+" diagonal picture.

Could this be accomplished with a G450 PCI card?
          Scan lines? Doesn't sound like your video card's fault at all (but I haven't owned a TV in a while, so I'm no expert). It sounds like you're playing non-interlaced stuff on the screen. It's likely your data, not your card.

Others can help you more with this, I hope.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I think your standard TV out will always give you interlaced output, but if you use the RGB on a standard monitor out you can get progressive scan...

With tV out your would have to use a line doubler to get a similar effect..

With your mystique could you just put the video window on the second (mystique display) and then maximise it (ala power desk)?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman
              I think your standard TV out will always give you interlaced output, but if you use the RGB on a standard monitor out you can get progressive scan...

With tV out your would have to use a line doubler to get a similar effect..

With your mystique could you just put the video window on the second (mystique display) and then maximise it (ala power desk)?
              But what if he was displaying a de-interlaced movie?
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
              X