Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Jobs

anyone do this before?

i think i need to look into getting a part time job, and i was going to try to get an online job if possible. so i dont kill myself. i already work monday thru friday 730-4. so i dont want to get a nighttime job thats 5-11. because i fear i will suffer from something.

plazzzz helpppp
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Since Jennifer Ringley's site (Jennicam) shut down why not take over her "mantle" ?

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Depends on what kind of online job you want. There's obviously the ones that are similiar to many stay-at-home jobs (think medical billing, etc), but there are also ones you can possibly get as an actual employee (a bit more rare). Working hours are also an issue. You don't want a evening job, assuming you mean a non-online one there, so would you be ok doing an online one during those evening hours?

I don't have anything specific to offer you in terms of recommendations, but I'll keep an eye out.

In closing, I'd definately suggest looking into either another "real" job or one you can work on the weekends. Speaking from experience online job work can take some adjusting to and I do understand the not wanting to work late hours (I do and don't even have another job during the day). That's from an employee perspective. On the flip side, I'd be careful of any other types of online work that you might find, as they are often through "fly-by-night" operations.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Are You Looking for a Home Job or a Home Business? Working Online Is An Excellent Choice for Work-At-Home Moms.

My wife goes here a lot to find online part-time jobs. She's had pretty good luck. There's nothing super-high-paying, but you should be able to find something to help with the bills.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
        X