Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode 3....

Revenge of the Sith

...is the official title for Star Wars ep 3, aka the last Star Wars film. I hope this one's the best of the prequels

Official Press Release

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I hope so as well but that doesnt mean so much when the previous one weren't so good.

Comment

As the Slashdot discussion revealed, the short title will be Star Wars III: ROTS

- Steve

Comment

the waits between these movies are insane
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Liz! You're back!

Comment

I hope this one is targeted at a audience older than 8 years old.

The first 2 sucked.
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
              I hope this one is targeted at a audience older than 8 years old.

The first 2 sucked.
              No kidding. I have a feeling that Episode 3 will suck just as much cause Lucas doesn't really care about the story anymore, like those capitalists pigs in Quebec, he just wants the money.

(still pissed at the revenu thing)
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Before anyone gets their hopes up, let me say: LAVA SURFING.

Comment

Lucas just is a very very bad director and either ILM are stuck in the eighties, too, or he orders them to.

He was just lucky with the first three movies because at that time cheesy movies were OK. Now they're not, and he tries to be Spielberg, which would be bad enough as it is, but he can't even do THAT properly.

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

In Episode 1, it was drawn out for 8 year olds and they added CRAP like JarJar, Episoide 2 sucked cause the actors just READ the script and forgot about the "acting" part.

Az is right though, he's trying to be someone he just will NEVER be. He really disgraced StarWars with what he recently made. I used to be a big fan, not so much anymore.

Comment

You have to remember that Empire and Jedi were directed by other people. Lucas stopped directing after New Hope. In his day (i.e. the 70's) he was an excellent director. Way ahead of his times. But since he took his 20 year hiatus from directing, he's been behind times.

As for ILM. The problem there is simple. All of the really bright and really talented people at ILM left to start their own ventures or got bought out to start new effects shops. They're still very good, it's just that other people have caught up, and some have surpassed them.

Speaking of ILMers leaving for their own ventures...

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

I sure hope this gets completed ...

Jammrock
                      Last edited by Jammrock; 27 July 2004, 06:30.
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Either way, I'm really not getting my hopes up any higher than, "This movie is garbage, I wasted my time and money!" cause otherwise I'll end up feeling like I felt when I went to see Matrix Revolutions.

Comment

I'll be there. IMO Hollywood doesn't make enough Sci-Fi movies.
                          --Insert something here--

Comment

What upsets me most is the way they promote these movies.

I hate how they show all the best stunts and effects in the trailers and commercials.

The scene in Spidey 2 were the car crashed through the cafe window was awesome but I saw it like a dozen times before I actually saw the movie so it wasn't a surprise at all. I knew what was about to happen and it took me out of the story. Sometimes it feels like I see the movie just to learn the continuity between action scenes.

Thankfully, Spidey had really good acting, but Ep. 3 won't. I'd gladly see it, just for the action, as long an it's not all spoiled by the commercials and trailers.
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                              Liz! You're back!
                              sorta brian, i dont get into my apartment til aug.13th i'll be back soon
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X