humm... i think i am going to have to buy some contact lensses now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humm... i think i am going to have to buy some contact lensses now

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

US DOLLAR???? HOLY CRAP!!!
        *falls dead...*

Comment

I assume the do sell corrective lenses and not jsut these gimmicks.

There was a big uproar recently about the number of people getting corneal abrasions and the like when using these without the propper knowledge.

Personally I think they're funky, but I wouldn't pay that much for them - I'm still getting to grips with 30 pairs for £40!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i just bought a spiral pair.. will try to get some pics for you... scared the hell out of some freinds.. as i had my shades on befor i showed them my eyes.. ... actualy i bought them to use in my next film .. for 3 specific scenes... thats if i get the chance to shoot
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

NOoOooOoOoOooOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoooOo!!!! Spiral Changed his avatar!!!
              MURC is never going to be the same...

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                NOoOooOoOoOooOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoooOo!!!! Spiral Changed his avatar!!!
                MURC is never going to be the same...
                yup, looks like a condom from above.
                "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
                  yup, looks like a condom from above.

Comment

ive thought about getting strange contact lenses before but everytime ive tried they say i have to go to the eye doctor and get my eyes tested first. and since i have perfect eye site i havent been to an eye doctor since i was about 6 yrs old. and to go now for a checkup down here its $100 for the fee. so i decided not to pay $130 to have a diff color of eyes
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                    X