Facts.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts.................

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.

I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend ill be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"-

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called LABOR!

Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.
    Lawrence

Re: Facts.................

Originally posted by LvR

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

heh.. i like this one
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

A few brilliant ones.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
      X