Found a great buy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a great buy today

I was in Fry's(big retail west coast electronics store) today and I noticed this sign that said I could get a Onetouch Maxtor 250GB HDD and a Linksys Network Storage Link for $250 for both!

I'm thinking, this must be a mistake. A 250GB 7200rpm 8MB HDD that normally costs $279ish retail AND a NSL which is about ~$100ish retail for $250? What am I missing?

Nothing! except for one small problem. The advertisement expired 2 days ago but they forgot to take it down. So I take the ad along with my shiny new backup drive and NSL. My buddy is with me and he does the same. Long story short, after an hour of waiting, talking to managers, paperwork, they finally honored the ad for both of us. It's nice to get a good deal every now and then

I just finished setting everything up. This Network attached storage is awesome to have. Now I have three computers that I can backup data just by being on the network.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Score! I wish we had a Fries out here. Iw ould have bitten on that deal in a heartbeat.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
    X