Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VirtulDub error when trying to capture, no buffers allocated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirtulDub error when trying to capture, no buffers allocated.

I have a G200 Marvel and I am trying to use VirtualDub and HuffYuv. I have also downloaded the "hack" from DesktopVideo world for hidden yuy and the Video Tools.

Whenever I try and capture, I basically get a "no buffers allocated" error message, which I have to click several times to get rid of. It looks like it is capturing after that, but after pressing ESC, it says no frames were captured. I can't find anywhere to assign "buffers."

I have read VirtualDub's help, but there are no suggestions for correcting that error.

Thanks.
    Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

OK, does anyone know of a good VirtualDub tutorial. I still haven't figured this out.
    Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

First of all make sure you're using version 1.52 of the Video Tools. 1.54's YUY2 support is broken.

Actually the best capture proggie to use with YUY2 is AVI_IO. VirtualDUB seems to have problems with this kind of thing.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
      X