Thoughts on Minolta G400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Minolta G400?

Using dcresource.com and myproductadvisor.com I found the Minolta Konica G400 which goes for <$250.

Whatever camera I get is going on backpacking trips so it needs to be compact. The Olympus Stylus 410 is tempting for the "weatherproofing", but kinda out of my price range.

Anyone with experience or heard anything about this camera? Or maybe another suggestion for a compact camera to take landscape and nature pics?
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Don't have much info on it, other than that it's small, sexy, and well built (all-metal). Sorry.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Seems to be a decent cam for its size, if you like it, go for it

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Aight, cool. I haven't owned a digital camera before and don't keep up on that stuff much, so if it sounds good to you that helps me out
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
        X