the ultimate meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ultimate meeting

knirfie and I "organized" a (very, very) small murcers meeting. Erm well, actually knirfie and I were the only people from matroxusers .
    Anyways, we've been four people hanging around a weekend and "exploring" the north of Germany (some places in and near Schwerin [at least KvH should know what I'm talking about]).
    I fetched knirfie in Hamburg and drove with him to Krembz, the village I live in. Well, it start's to get a bit sarcastic when you drive on an "Autobahn" (german version of highway) where most parts are unlimited speaking about the speed. It isn't that funny to drive there with a speed of about 10 - 20 km/h due to endless traffic jam .
    When we finally reached my home in the evening we barbecued (see pic).
    Though there were no girls at the party we tried to do some more or less interesting things (table tennis, barbecue, visiting a real bad "beach party", cruising through Schwerin, going into a cocktail bar, playing Warcraft III and UT 2004 etc.).
    Maybe we'll post some more pics later.

Jörg

edit: left side: knirfie.....................right side: Lambo-Fan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lambo-Fan; 19 July 2004, 02:08.
    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Who's the one on the left with the EVIL eyes?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      Who's the one on the left with the EVIL eyes?

That's the EVIL knirfie .
      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

is that blood in that bottle?

Comment

Sure . What did you expect it to be?

Comment

uehm....ketchup?

Comment

Strike!

Comment

Woohoo I win!

whats my prize?

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                  Woohoo I win!

whats my prize?
                  You didn't win, you got a strike, unless Lambo-Fan is making reference to bowling? (or baseball?)
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

That's some juice or sauce ?

Comment

BBQ sauce?
                      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                        BBQ sauce?
                        Yes, it's BBQ sauce.

Comment

Working...
                        X