Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomatoes are evil

This must be the craziest website ever

"There are many things in the world that are bad; war, terrorism, famine, plague, but nothing compares in this world or the other to the likes of tomatoes. Now I know that some people will always try to see the good in everything but there is a line and it is not to be crossed. It is path that you should not and would not want to go down, it is very close to the edge and there is no hand rail. Please people realise them for what they are and from where they are born. Tomatoes ARE evil and are born of Satan. I lie to you not. As a man that works with all things edible and of quality I can reassure you, good people, that a tomato although common can never be described as quality. Is death quality? Satan takes many guises and these are things that should be made public and explained to your children and our children's children. Do not entertain tomatoes. Keep the door well and truly shut. I will not bore you with my experiences but I learnt the hard way but I learnt quickly. Do not sell your soul. Tomatoes are evil. "
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Attached Files
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

This is disgusting Tomatoism I'm horrified.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Anti-Tomatoism, perhaps?

- Steve

Comment

Tomatoes have rights too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
            Yeah, like the right to be in MY spaghetti sauce!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
              and in my salad
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Tomatoes are cheap and colourful, without them salads would be green.

Comment

That site made me laugh, what an idiot!!!!

If Tomatos caused that much harm to humans, we'd all be dead by the time we ate our third tomato!!!

Comment

I loves tomatoes
                    got a good crop coming this year (we plant a 1/2 dozen or so plants) - and nothing beats a fresh tomatoe from the garden.
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                      - and nothing beats a fresh tomatoe from the garden.
                      This post brought to you by the Friends of Dan Quayle.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                        This post brought to you by the Friends of Dan Quayle.

you must forgive me, I do not see the connection.

also, I must have subconsciously put the 'e' on the end of the word (must have been preoccupied with cameltoes )
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

what a coincidence, because I always forget the e in cameltoE because I'm so preoccupied by tomatos. mm tomatos. I think I'm gonna send that guy some hatemail.
                          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

wait, does it have the e or no? you guys are like half and half, as are most people

is it like one of those american/british things where it is spelled differently? like color/colour and such
                            Last edited by Mehen; 12 July 2004, 15:29.
                            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

According to dictionary.com :
                              to·ma·to ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-mt, -mä-)
                              n. pl. to·ma·toes

A widely cultivated South American plant (Lycopersicon esculentum) having edible, fleshy, usually red fruit.
                              The fruit of this plant.
                              Slang. A woman regarded as attractive
                              No entry found for tomatoe.
                              Hope that answers your question.
                              --Insert something here--

Comment

Working...
                              X