Yahoo! Acquires! Oddpost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo! Acquires! Oddpost!

Yahoo! is prepping their new premium service (2GB storage, etc.) and they bought the Oddpost guys to code the interface for them. Oddpost has by far the best webmail interface I've ever seen, so this is probably a good thing. I'll also get a free year of the service since I'm a paying Oddpost member. Unfortunately, they're not taking any new subscribers until the transition is complete.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

I suffer from dependent personality disorder and the unfortunate target of my malady is your customer support staff. Will you continue to feed my disease?
    Yes, we will continue to provide customer support for Oddpost accounts.
    Sounds like they have a good PR department
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yeah, they're always posting amusing comments to their blog. Check it out.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Cool!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
        X