This is cool, check out this DIY robot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is cool, check out this DIY robot

There is an embedded movie halfway down the page, check it out!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Very cool, but do you want me to tell you how much....
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

original makers page
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
        Very cool, but do you want me to tell you how much....
        $1400?
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

after i shipped it to you close enough, i can get it locally for about $1150USD or so
          Juu nin to iro

Comment

looks to me like a mess of Hitec digital servo's all rigged up

Software control is the hard part
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

sweet, i gotta get that thing so i can show some of my friends that robots do NOT dance like everybody seems to think they do, then maybe we can kill this stupid "do the robot" craze.
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

As long as you take out that stupid Gecko while you are at it
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It's like the ultimate bandai model kit!

It's been a while since something blew me away like that. I might just have to get one. Is there an english name or North American distributor?
                  P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

The original maker only supply's to Japan, even the korean version is just rebaged. the control software on the korean version still uses Japanese...

So I would suspect at this point no.
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                    X