Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody seen Spiderman 2 yet?

Hey what gives with you folks.
    I haven't seen a Spiderman 2 thead yet, and it's been over 12 hours since it's release.

I'll be seeing it this Sunday with some of my old High school buddies. Five of them are up from their work in the US, the rest are from around town. The guys from the US, (2 of them I haven't seen since University) are up to visit family since they took an extra long vacation.
    We're making a whole day of it. Tee time for golf at 7:45am then lunch, a little go-carting, then Spiderman 2 then the ceremonial traditional chicken wings (hot- we can't do suicide anymore) and fried zucchini sticks dinner.
    Woohoo weekend here I come.

Not seen it yet but apperantly the train scene kicks major booty!!!

Check it out when you go on Sunday

Comment

Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned.

I used to take days like that for granted. Living in residence at U of T there was always something going on that I could join in on.

Now they come few and far between. I'm not even 30 yet and I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Not available in UK yet. That's why. Also wondering whether I'll be going alone again, or with other(s).

J1NG

Comment

Hve some friends who have seen it. All liked it thus far. Basically say if you like 1 you'll love (and vice versa). They say it's got some good Sam Raimi cheese in, excellent action and quite a bit of good comedy. Bruce Campbell makes another cameo in it too.

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I'll be seeing it tonight hopefully
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
            X