Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Sheep Dip!

This is badass! Check out the story here

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

btw, reading people's comments on the story over at SA is half the fun
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

It's like an episode of Cops, America's Most Wanted, and Trauma, Life in the ER, all rolled into one.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Comment

Looks like my childhood minus the access to explosives

My wife says this is why God invented mothers and wives; to provide adult supervision

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
            Looks like my childhood minus the access to explosives

My wife says this is why God invented mothers and wives; to provide adult supervision

Dr. Mordrid
            My childhood too I caught my house on fire once and I also burnt down my weeble wobble tree house and caught my finger on fire in the process.

And you are right on the mothers and wives story.

Comment

I grew up on a farm so we frequenly had to blow stumps; many of which were walnut, chestnut or oak....all very tough stuff and LARGE.

As a result we had dynamite, gunpowder and the ingredients to make simple plastics or ANFO at our disposal. Sometimes we even made up some thermite to weld tractor blocks etc.

OF course since my dad worked a job in addition to farming I got to do most of the blasting.

Here's a better look thanks to some gamma correction and contrast enhancement;

****ING AWSOME !!

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 1 July 2004, 10:06.
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I blew off a good potion of my skin...

Note the "For Sale" sign in the yard of the house to the rigth of the picture. I wonder why they want to move???

Comment

I wonder

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Look at the glow on the asphalt in The Doc's pic.

Comment

HAHAHAHA... that's so damn cool. My friend I used to make bottlerocket launchers out of PVC (could fire 3 dozen rockets in a single load/light), but this takes the case for PVC weaponry.

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Who wants to bet he's gonna get a knock at the door?

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if he was fined and/or arrested.

Comment

hehe... reminds me of the flame throwers I made when in the USAF... good thing those pics were never seen by my superiors Especially the ones I did in our dorm room... the look on my roomate face on the opposite corner with his eyes all buggin out... or the smell of freshly singed wool blankets... nope we didn't have any woolybuggers for quite some time after that

Sadly they did take away my Polish cannons... boo hoo take all the fun out of life
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

This is already an internet legend.. this has been linked all over the place and the thread has 915417 views as of this moment.

I think one could probably get some steel cannisters and make more stable tanks for this, but looks like fun (until the explosion.)

Seems like this guy took reasonable precautions, but I can see others with less patience (inspired by this thread) doing a hack flamethrower and immolating themselves and/or their neighborhoods.

Comment

Working...
                              X