X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stairs.

something different from me.

2 photos:

(clicking the image you'll see the second one.)

and again with Olympus C990-Zoom and small fine tuning at the "digital dark room"
    "Dippadai"

very cool.

I really like the texture and composition of the first one.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Indeed...
      I have similar pictures (in a book, not my own sadly) of the inside of the Sagrada Familia towers (cathedral in construction in Barcelona, designed by Gaudi), and yours look really up to par with them...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Funnily enough VJ I was going to mention exactly those stairs - my mother just sent me a postcard from there (she was over on a conference but managed to see a bit of the city) showing I guess the same picture you are referring to

Excellent pictures Nappe
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I like the second one

The first one could have been centered better, but I guess you didn't want to fall off

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

EXCELLENT I LOVE IT!!

Comment

well, the idea in the first one was make it look like as shell, so I deiced to place the middle point of spiral not in the center.

and yes, if you would be able read my finnish comments on that page, you would know that I am a bit fear of heights and knowing that camera is hanging about 9 floors above the ground didn't make things any easier.

thanks for the comments. I am pretty happy with the results also.
              "Dippadai"

Comment

Working...
              X