Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahahahaha!

DEAR FRIEND,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, GeneralSani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned,
    but thanks to God, I have been released for my innocence. Well dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers own.Please view this site and
    read it's content carefully, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm
    the amount is $25 million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate you with 30% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, To indicate your interest, contact me immediatelyl. All the legal information concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. So I will get my private attorney to get you the needed information. If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable my lawyer to contact you. Please reply to my private Box (Mohammedabacha@mail15.com)

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regard.

Mohammed.
    Hilarious that these people keep trying this.

419eater.com
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

KvH

Not at all hilarious with the 390 spam message I received this morning.

Thank God I have POPFile, which knows how to deal with them and sort out the 617 total messages into their appropriate mailboxes (11 of them), with 99.74% accuracy over the last 32002 messages received, meaning only 84 errors to be reclassified.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I got a good one today, Subject: We have located several horny women in your area!

no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
          I got a good one today, Subject: We have located several horny women in your area!

Umm, too far for me to travel.
          do you know any in my area???
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
          X