Greek through, France out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek through, France out!

Boring game, but mostly because of the French. They played so poor, must've been the worst performance of a french team in the last 20 years. I'm thinking it was intentional to piss the coach off.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

You know, the more I watch sports, (or maybe it's because I'm getting older ) the more I think everything is fixed.
    Sports are all about money and business now, that (to me) it's not as much fun watching it as I did when I was younger.
    When I was living at home, my father and I would watch hockey games sometimes three nights a week, and it would usually be a decent game. Back then, you'd watch a game and you would only get ticked off at the ref's. Now you get ticked off at the ref's, and the players, and even the coaches have to get in the act, and to top it all off the media announcers bug the cr*p out of me sometimes. And if that isn't enough, the tv commercials during the game certainly would.

Sorry folks, didn't know where that came from

Comment

Just watched the last twenty minutes or so.

Very odd France didn't even try. The game was almost at walking pace and when they shot they trickled to the goal keeper.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ
        And if that isn't enough, the tv commercials during the game certainly would.
        Well with football you don't get that...But I get your point

Comment

I think they were just f-in tired.
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

I never buy that. These players are supposed to be fit and several days between games is ample time to recover. What I saw of the French I couldn't believe. A lack of national pride by a bunch of overpaid tossers ????
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              I never buy that. These players are supposed to be fit and several days between games is ample time to recover.
              No, I don't think it is enough time. Truly exert yourself, and you won't be at 100% in "a few days." Especially when you know they must have practiced during the "rest."
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Here's my theory... Greece paid off France so they can win, just so it will look good for the Olympics

Comment

Working...
                X