Are you brave enough to use this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you brave enough to use this?

"Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Is it lit at night?
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Sure, I'd have to guts to pee at it, anytime during the day!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Vorsprung durch Technik

Comment

And then you are sitting there, and some kids start making faces in the mirrors... Must be weird but funny... Or ladies start combing their hair ...

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hehehe...

Kind of neat idea.

Otherwise a waste of time, now the ability to be entertained by the public.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

We have a cafe here with one like that.
              Feels a little strange, but no one can see in.
              Chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

I wonder how many times that's been used for a quick thrill with the girlfriend??
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

last time I was looking at one enjoying a beer on a terras, three times.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                    We have a cafe here with one like that.
                    Feels a little strange, but no one can see in.
                    Chuck
                    some cameras can see into it... the reflective glass only works well in the visable range
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                      some cameras can see into it... the reflective glass only works well in the visable range
                      hmmm, wonder if a polarizing filter would work.
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Is this one of the places Jack Ryan took his former wife Jeri Ryan, where he wanted Jeri to perform some act on him?
                        Last edited by RC Agent; 25 June 2004, 08:26.
                        RC Agent
                        AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
                        AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
                        AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Originally posted by RC Agent
                          Is this one of the places Jack Ryan took his former wife Jeri Ryan, where he wanted Jeri for perform some act on him?
                          checking for a bittorrent for the video now...

Comment

Working...
                          X