wierd Day.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd Day.....

ok it started this morning with one of my Disk ari drives going kaput... lots of footage om the ari..... fine... i managed to stabalise the system to get the data off but to do that i had to order 2 new drives... 2x120GB seagates.... total of $250.... fine... i have $100 cash... so it was off to the ATM to get the remaining $150... and what do you know... the damnd machie decieds not to give me the moeny... off to the bank to see whats up... the machine has taken the money for it self and now i am going back and forth between two banks to get my claim through...... it will take some time and i hope they reimburse me.... fine... got ahold of my mom and borowed the $150 from her.... now i am just waiting for the drives to come..... OH and BTW i have a project due tomorow...... its a good thing i took this project on for some cash instead of my usual "oh no i'll do it for free" style of doing things.... buut now i wont be able to buy my wife the gift i wanted to get for her birthday...... AHHHHH..... somehow i feel this day is not over yet.......
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

One reason I don't use ATMs.

Comment

well... its conveniant when it works
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        One reason I don't use ATMs.
        IQ test:

ATM is to money
        as D____ is to water

chuck
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

lol....

well i would like you to know that may day has not yet ended.......

my mobile phone just conked out on me... when i finaly got it working again my boss called and she was pissed because my phone was off... had to get to workplace as fast as posible.... and i was in the midle of closing a freelance deal......

then just as soon as i thought things had calmed down i get a call from my wife telling me she had a car accident... she is fine.. but i have no idea about the car... just that someone rearended her... his fualt....

i am still calm about the whole mater but i feer that i havent seen the worst yet.......

BRING IT ON..... ....

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
            IQ test:

ATM is to money
            as D____ is to water

chuck

now i have no idea by what logic you are relating Dyslexia to water... but you see had you writen

ATM is to money
            as D____ is to smirnoff

i might see your point ..... i need a drink.... NOW.....

BAR TENDER

Comment

Well, I guess your IQ is about down the Drain

But, if I was in a day like yours I suppose mine would be too...
              chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

.... akh.... my mind is going....

ended staying up till 5am editing... woke up at 7am and off to work...

i hope today is on of those short ones

Comment

Spiral if I had a day like that I'd have gone back to bed.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

nop... still up and going..... my boss decided that i should supervise a trublsome assistant while she took off... still at work... waiting for the clock to hit 5.... maybe then i get to go home and back to bed... ah its been a long 2 days....

Comment

Working...
                    X