Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground Control Operation Exodus in Surround?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Control Operation Exodus in Surround?!?

Hi all,

And another game that has the surround res. on board but doesn't work.

The following is happening as soon as you push the apply button it goes back to windows and you get that enoying a,b,c question and than it returns to the game without changing the res.

The same goes for changing the frequency I can't get it from 60hz you can choose other hz. but also the a,b,c, question is popping up.

within the troubleshooting tab you can even choose to enable pixelshaders 1.1.

Who knows a solution for this problem? or should we contact matrox about this?

Regards,
    Wingie

It changes back because of that a,b,c screen. I use the DX9 beta driver and I don't get that screen. When you change resolution you have 10 seconds to accept the changes or it goes back to default but because you get the Matrox abc screen you don’t see that. Unfortunately it has other issues, even though I got menus and cinematics to work in surround but when the actual game starts it give me an error and kicks me back to windows. Here is the strangest thing I tried all surround resolutions and they all failed when the game play starts except for one. 3840x1024 worked for me but it runs very slow.
    2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

Working...
    X