See you on the flip side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you on the flip side

I'm moving house on Friday and whilst re-establishing my internet access will be a priority, there may be more pressing things to do.

I will get a dial up connection sorted ASAP as I need to access my mail, but I wont be doing much surfing with that.

In case I don't see you guys again...

<font size=6>YOU SUCK!</font>

See you on the flip side

x
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Asta Tacos!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Adios Amoeba
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Good luck Paddy - you beat me to it I should get possession of my new place around the 9th July...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Re: See you on the flip side

Originally posted by Paddy

YOU WISH !

L8tr, hope the move goes well.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

And I'm out of here

Take care guys!

(well you four at least )
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Good luck...

Comment

Re: See you on the flip side

Originally posted by Paddy

Grumpy old man... Don't hurt your back...
                -We stop learning when We die, and some
                people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
                Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
                - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
                - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

bon chance Paddy!
                  Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

And I made it.

Only one fatality so far, my P900

Having said that, I've only moved the marine tank down today so there is still loads of time for some carnage

Did I miss much????

Comment

Aren't you going to tell us what happened to the P900? That's a mobile phone, right?
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

My father-in-law installed a water tap outside. On its first use, all the connections blew and I got drenched I didn't notice until the next day that my P900 was in my pocket.

There is no visible water damage, but it wont power up. The back light comes on, but nothing else.

I'm gonna phone a repair center tomorrow and plead ignorant as it is only 4months old.

Comment

The fish are looking pretty good however. The salinity and temp are pretty much back to normal

Comment

Congrats Paddy

Looks like I complete and get possession next week now...

Comment

geat stuff - thats a lovely brick of a phone, though.

good luck with the repairs.

another 2 join the property ladder just before intrest rates rise (again)

RedRed
                              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                              X