Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Lamborghini Marcielago for sale - cheap. It has a small brake problem

It's almost too painful to look at.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

$12k? For that? Geez.

Comment

Looks like someone caught it on fire, smashed the heads with a sledgehammer, and then dunked it in salt water for a year. I don't see anything worth salvaging there..

Comment

It would make a good prop for a movie that blows up a Lamborghini and needs it for an after shot; they could use a scale model for the explosion. Other than that, I think the story of how it came to be in that condition is worth more that the car itself.

A friend once told me that to buy a new Lamborghini you had to already own two used ones because Lamborghini wanted to make sure that their customers had the resources to maintain their cars. Anyone know if that's true?
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Vehicle Condition

see pic's
          High bidder is probably a Lynx user
          Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
            A friend once told me that to buy a new Lamborghini you had to already own two used ones because Lamborghini wanted to make sure that their customers had the resources to maintain their cars. Anyone know if that's true?
            I believe it was only true for limited production, higher end Lambo's like the Enzo.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Lamborghini owners still get dibs over non-owners on the waiting line.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                I believe it was only true for limited production, higher end Lambo's like the Enzo.
                The Enzo is a Ferrari. Named after... uh... Enzo Ferrari. Those rules applied to the F50 as well. I haven't heard of any rules like that for Lambos, but as Wombat said, previous owners get to jump the queue.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Exterior: Black
                  Er maybe at one time, looks more like rust colour to me
                  When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                    The Enzo is a Ferrari. Named after... uh... Enzo Ferrari. Those rules applied to the F50 as well. I haven't heard of any rules like that for Lambos, but as Wombat said, previous owners get to jump the queue.
                    D'oh

what was I thinking.
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X