Holland - Czech 2 :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland - Czech 2 :3

Best game of the EURO by far! I'm speechless! Thanks for that game!

I think i fell in love with Pavel Nedved, if he doesn't get man of the match i dunno who will. He's a genius.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Damn we posted the same things. You beat me to it cos you typed less.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The trend of this EURO continues. If you try to defend your win instead of trying to go for the next goal you'll get punished for it. It was like that with Germany-Netherland, Italy-Sweden and also a bit with England-France.

Why he took Robbe out and put some defensive guy there is beyond me. Holland must play offensive, they are good at scoring, not at defending! They should've gone for the 3:1!

Once again i must say Pavel Nedved is incredible! Unbelievable!

Comment

I agree he shouldn't have changed tatics.
        Neither team could defend. Czech went more negative as well but still couldn't defend. Even with ten men, Holland missed an easy chance to make 3 - 3.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Robbe was taken out because of his injury history I think. The emperor was no friend of ours.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Good game indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
              Robbe was taken out because of his injury history I think. The emperor was no friend of ours.
              I think the word you want is "umpire."
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

That game was one of the best I've ever seen. Really awesome!
                Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Great game.

Comment

Best game by now... I've been cheering for Chechs, so I had a near heartattack experience watching the game.... Excellent!
                    Sorry for Holland, but they will go through against Latvia...
                    Chechs will of course beat a very weak German side....

Comment

My fear is the Czechs won't care as they pass and win the poule even if they lose. So why not put only reserves in and give the star players a rest?
                      If GE draws, we can take that by winning, but still, Czech will have to play at least halfway decent to keep it at a draw.
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yep! True! Not a nice situation to be in.

Comment

Yes best game of the EuroCup so far, we enjoyed watching it.
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I'm sure the Czech will give Nedved etc. a rest. Next game is probably against Italy.

And Holland has to win against Latvia first. We did a poor job but anyway it sounds easier than it is! Holland has a very open defense, it will be a problem with the fast Verpakovskis. If it hadn't been for the big blunders of the keeper they would've beaten the Czechs as well. They played 1:0, 0:0 against Sweden in the qualification.

Comment

We'll crush Latvia but the Czechs will let GE win.....

Comment

Working...
                              X