Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSM: Sendo X ?

Hello,

I'm sort of on the lookout for a new GSM (my trusty Siemens S35i is nearly 4 years old - could be 3 years - , and showing its age). Judging by the specs, the Sendo X seems very interesting:

It is in the same range as the Nokia 6600 and Siemens SX1, but some of the SendoX specs I like more. (One really should check out the specsheet of their Sendo X: 14 pages of fully detailed specs, I have never seen such a detailed specsheet )

Anybody have experience with this Sendo X model ?

Also, the phone has an MP3 player. As usual, this goes via a headset, but is it possible to connect the phone to a line in ? (idea is to use it in my car: I can only play radio when my navigationsystem is in use; this would allow me to play MP3s)

Jörg
    Last edited by VJ; 16 June 2004, 02:55.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

and it even comes with RealOne Player
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yes, but most smartphones (esp. Symbian based ones) do... Still specwise, it looks to be better than both the Siemens SX1 and the Nokia 6600, while still being smaller...
      I'm not sure where that Nokia 7610 (with the curved keyboard) fits in, but it lacks IR (which I need to connect to my Psion)...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X