stereo 3d. the bue&red glasses way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stereo 3d. the bue&red glasses way.

Who else needs this option? I know I do, to be surrounded by 3 19 inch monitors makes me feel"in the game" however to be surrounded by 3 19 inch monitors while the action is grabbing at me will "PUT me in the game" I believe matrox should put this into their new drivers. the beta drivers they have right now , I think they only allow stereo if u have 3dglasses which u plug into the card itself. Ive tried some other software but it all fails to make my screens stereo. any help? any software people found for this?
    SaTaN^666

Well I think the red/blue 3d is probably best implemented by the game maker.

You do lose colour, so you have to right a game that looks okay using R&B glasses...no proper 3d with lcd shutters or a monitor for each eye would surely kick ass.

Comment

Probably wouldn't work right in this application, because you would be seeing the right and left monitors mostly with peripheral vision while gaming. This would defeat the purpose putting one of each color on each eye in order to achieve 3D.

Comment

Doesn't matter the need anyone may have for such a feature when Matrox is out of the gaming card business. They simply will not invest further $$$ to have such.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

greebe is right. :S well kvh, not all 3d glasses are blue and red, there are linear 3d glasses which are both eyes one colour. Ive used them at wonderland when I saw spongebob in 3d lol, didnt loose colour either. does n/e one know n/e drivers which can do this? vrcaddy didnt work though it had quake 3 on the list of capable games .
          SaTaN^666

Comment

Working...
          X