Yahoo mail now 100MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo mail now 100MB

Anyone else notice that we now have 100MB of space for every Yahoo mail account?

SWEET!

Now they've completely killed my reason to ever pay for their email. Though 2GB for $20 a year.

Comment

2GB space? What are you sending? DVD's? Or receiving 2000000000000 spam emails returns that want a share in things, or those pills advertised?

J1NG

Comment

I think they're trying to compete with gmail

Comment

I just noticed it today.. very nice.. perhaps I should make that my default email, instead of the hotmail account I am now forwarding my ieee account to
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

well..
            http://aventuremail.com offers 2gb of free email.

I have had no problems (and no comercials either!).

Try it out - its free.

~~dukep~~

Comment

personally I think it's completely ridiculus with 2gb mailboxes
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

@ Duke - WTF? I'll have to check that out.

Comment

My problem with Yahoo is the following from their terms of service.

. . . For clarity, Yahoo! Mail Plus is a "Service" as defined in the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Yahoo! can update and change the Agreement from time to time without notice to you. During the term of the Agreement, you can find the most recent version of the . . .

Comment

Most places have stuff like that.

Comment

Why would anyone need this much space? Do they at least have POP access?

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Yahoo does for paying customers.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

bah. As a german, I've come to expect free pop/web email (I think web.de even has free IMAP), thanks to free mail pioneer gmx.net

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Re: Yahoo mail now 100MB

Originally posted by Kooldino
                            Anyone else notice that we now have 100MB of space for every Yahoo mail account?

SWEET!
                            Bloody hell, man! You complain about getting only 250 HP and yet you are happy with a mere 100 Mb. Be logical
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

aventure is not accepting free accounts currently..... :grr:
                              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                              X