Sweden 5 - 0 Bulgaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden 5 - 0 Bulgaria

Hehe, pretty good game eh? I was damned nervous before kick off, but what to say...wow!

The Bulgarians defence wasn't the best, but 5 goals was impressive!

Zlatan, Ljungberg and Larsson make up the trio that I hope will take us far in this tournament.

Yes, Sweden was much better than I had expected - hats off! If they can keep that level it will be pretty hard for Italy to beat them.

Comment

Re: Sweden 5 - 0 Bulgaria

Originally posted by Novdid
      Hehe, pretty good game eh? I was damned nervous before kick off, but what to say...wow!

The Bulgarians defence wasn't the best, but 5 goals was impressive!

Zlatan, Ljungberg and Larsson make up the trio that I hope will take us far in this tournament.
      showoff

Comment

good job sverige. 5-0 was a bit high because bulgaria played very good as well till the 3-0.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

You don't like Ibrahimovic then?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Gues who Zlatan is, my friend!

Comment

Now here is a real good reason to delete a post......ahum
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

But it would bring my PWC down, so I'l; endure the embarrasment

Comment

hehe

If they can keep this level against Italy I think we have a chance to win. But you never know with the Italians do you...

Comment

Working...
                  X