• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France 2 -1 England

Things changed a bit quick

yup

Comment

Very brutal loss. 1:1 was OK, but 2:1 is too hard and not fair. England will not recover from this loss and don't make the quarterfinal i'm afraid.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

1-1 would have been fair, but still a quiet enjoyable match and a magnificent free kick of Zidane.
        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I saw that defeat coming miles away... *shakes head*

J1NG

Comment

Your not singing any more!!!!!!

(Sorry - It's gone quite outside)

Can you guess I'm not a fan?
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yeah, the thing that hit me most was, why sing? Now? When there's bloody over 15 minutes to go? This is gonna turn bad...

And well, it did... Don't need no Fortune Telling skills for that one...

J1NG

Comment

I didn't watch the match. I stayed in and watched Shawn of the Dead.

I wasn't singing after that either!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I have a feeling things will get rather ugly tonight in Lisboa ...

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                    Very brutal loss. 1:1 was OK, but 2:1 is too hard and not fair. England will not recover from this loss and don't make the quarterfinal i'm afraid.
                    How come ?
                    I don't see Switzerland and Croatia as being a problem. England might not win the group but they have all the chances of making it in the quarterfinals.

Comment

They will win vs. Switzerland, but i think Croatia has good chances on a draw. It will be 4 points each then.

Comment

I still see England beating Croatia 1-0 or 2-1.
                        And should't England get by with a draw with Croatia, one loss with France and a win with Switzerlad versus Croatia's two draws with England and Switzerland and one loss (?) with France.

Comment

Keep it in the right thread will you.

At the 90th minute we had it won. Sadly local park school boy defending cost it us.

Neither team deserved to win. One nil up we decided to do nothing. Owen had zero service as did Henry bar the pass from Gerrad whos now hanging from a lampost outside my house.

Mods can you put this lot back under the right thread.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                            I have a feeling things will get rather ugly tonight in Lisboa ...
                            If they do we shouldn't let them back in this country but saying that we let people back in who've fought for the taleban.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Shocking defeat for England... Sad. They didn't deserve that crap. 1-1 maybe, but not a defeat.
                              I still think England will go through to QF. Both Switzerland and our Croatian squad suck big time. That 0-0 draw yesterday is possibly the worst game i've ever watched.
                              But never say never. It is the European championship, and anyone can give a surprisingly good or equally surprisingly bad match. We'll just have to wait and see.

That said, hats off to Zidane. One of the greatest players of all times indeed. Real team captain.

Comment

Working...
                              X