Anybody played In Memoriam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody played In Memoriam?

I've just ordered this after seeing it reviewed in a magazine...and it's only £9.99 from Play.com.

Enter the game of a serial killer using e-mail, the internet and movie footage to solve his puzzles in a dark and thrilling environment. A unique investigation experience to track a serial killer. Reality and fiction are blurred in this movie style thriller game. Original concept: a CD-Rom created by a Serial Killer. The Serial Killer rules the game and manipulates the player how he wants. Can you out fox him? Total immersion, with 40 puzzles to be solved. Absorbing and never seen before script: the Serial Killer holds all the cards. You must interact with him to get the clues needed to solve the mystery of Jack Lorski's disappearance. Captivating and strong atmosphere taken from the best Thrillers. Feel the suspense with high quality sound and visuals. A credible and breath taking script. Inspired by movies such as The Silence of the Lambs and Seven... A blend of reality and fiction. Based on real facts. You will have to visit both real web sites and extremely realistic fake sites, created for the game and integrated into the world wide web. Receive More than 40 e-mails, which build the story and is integrated in to the script. More than 45 minutes of real movie footage, featuring professional actors, and many sequences created by the Serial Killer. [Ubisoft]

Looks interesting...I'm looking forward to this one
    FT.

I've just seen that In Memoriam will be published in the US by Dreamcatcher under the name "Missing".
    The game should be out this summer.
    FT.

Comment

The only review I read rated it quite highly, and complimented its originality.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Another interesting game which isn't availbale anywhere here ...grrr

Comment

Just started playing it last night. The installation is a little buggy (it didn't install Shockwave) so whenever you try to access a certain webpage, IE would fall over and not say why. Once I realised what it was trying to do it was easy to fix.

I have to say is is rather cool getting emails and clues from "fellow adventurers". Some of the puzzles are a little laborious, others quite inventive. The video footage is very convincing.
          FT.

Comment

Nice! I`m gonna get it too, saw it in a store a while back, looked intriuing, but i didn`t want to spend money on a game that COULD turn out to be a crapper, it`s nice that you posted this Tone. Definitely gonna get it.
            Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

should be spending another couple of hours on it tonight (if I can ever get the kids in bed!). I should have a good feel for it then. I'm doing it with wifey (the game, the game! ), and she has a lot more patience than me, so she's good for the more laborious puzzles

Hope you enjoy it if you get it. Make sure you install the 2.1 patch. The patch installer says ver 1.2 btw!!!
              FT.

Comment

Working...
              X