Ah, cute little bunnies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, cute little bunnies.

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?" As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?" She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't think my pet python weally gives a thit."
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Rest of the office asked what I was laughing at.

That's a classic.

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

LMAO

Comment

ROFL
              FT.

Comment

LMAO
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

ok... funny...
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

GSTM
                    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                    X