Symantec Redirector Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symantec Redirector Error

I am new at this forum so please be patient with me. I deleted the other entry post because I miss typed it. So here it is again. I recently bought Norton Internet Security 2003, System Works 2003 and installed it. "When I ran the Live Update, I kept getting the error message, "LiveUpdate must update Symantec Redirector. Please install this update first, and run LiveUpdate Again". I looked up the error message on Symantec's support pages, and after reading about 25 pages, rebooting 100 times and several days later, I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, and followed every little detail that they said to do. Well, I'm still getting the same error message that I need to install the Symantec Redirector, but the problem is that Live Update DOES NOT List that update as one of the options! I've exhausted all the info in their knowledge base and I can't find anything else about it. Can anybody help me? I am running XP home edition. I run a Compaq Presario Intel Pentium(R) CPU 2.00GHZ 256 Ram Thanks so much Amind
Working...
X