Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking and driving

Doesn't work sorry.

Thats the third time I crashed my rally car.

I give up.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Ouch...
    Are you OK ? Were there other people involved (and are they OK) ?

It is a bad combination, most of my friends seem to have learned this, and agree on a designated driver... (I think their main drive is the price of the fines though ).

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I think he is talking about a game...

Comment

we all know the roads in sheffield are bad!

Comment

Yeh it's just like driving home except theres two legged persons to kill.
          At least it's safe fun. Be funny if a plod was monitoring this and turned up too arrest me.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Tis harder to steer while holding a beer!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

It's hard to steer when trying to select the right camera. First time that cost me 16 seconds.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Heard a news report a couple days ago of a race driver who was busted for DUI... got only a 2 month suspended sentence.

Do you know why the Blood alcohol limit isn't lower than 0.08%? Because some peoples body chemistry produces that much naturally... so technically you could have less than one 12 oz beer and be over the limit.
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I remember hearing about some kid who was thought to have severe ADD or some such, but was found to have a condition where his body produced enough alcohol to keep him drunk 24/7. A very rare condition, so no one even thought of it until he was 7 or so.

Comment

(raises glass) heere's to A Dee Dee
                    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                    X