Irish e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish e-mail

It seems that www.aventuremail.com is offering 2GB of storage...I believe it's the first such service that's available to everyone. Check it out, it works fine for me, the only thing I'm worried about is how long it's gonna last...
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Dead link already

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

works fine here
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

that link also working from here!

Comment

Now it's working here too. See - intermittant access already

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Yeah, it was posted on Neowin and I guess their community once again managed to overwhelm
            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

still works here everytime
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Gives me an idea why doesn't the University where I work outsource it's email. Even the dumbest user who keeps every email from 10bc will struggle to fill that.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The account name you have entered (edit) doesn't exist in our records. Please go back and try again.
                  If you are registering...
                  Sorry, we have currently reached our signup limit. We accept 10,000 new registrations every week to add to this service, to allow us to keep a stable and fast service. At this time this limit has been reached. Our website will shortly show the signup limits, and a list of dates when new applications will be accepted.

We apologise for any inconvenience.